PC READS is committed to providing Professional Development Support to local educators:
- We offer Professional Development Grants to local educators
- We launched an Educator Resource Book Project in October 2020
- We offer Dyslexia Awareness Presentations to schools
- We host national and local experts
- We share conference and training opportunities (visit Professional Development Resources
- We share resources and information on this website (visit Resources and Related Articles)
Professional Development Grants: PC READS has partnered with the Hall Family Fund to award local educators grants of up to $500 per teacher and $250 per tutor towards professional development opportunities, such as conferences, webinars or certification programs.
Educator Resource Book Project: PC READS is providing free books to local educators who would like to learn more about teaching reading and understanding reading disabilities.