PC READS is committed to providing Professional Development Support to local educators:
- We offer Professional Development Grants to local educators
- We are launching a Book Project for Educators for the 2020-2021 school year
- We offer Dyslexia Awareness Presentations to schools
- We host national and local experts
- We share conference and training opportunities (see sidebar to the right)
- We share resources and information on this website (See Resources for Teachers)
Professional Development Grants: PC READS has partnered with the Hall Family Fund to award local educators grants of up to $500 per teacher and $250 per tutor towards professional development opportunities, such as conferences, webinars or certification programs.