Our PC READS Dyslexia Awareness Presentations can be tailored to your interests and needs and typically include dyslexia basics (history, definition, statistics and signs), accommodating dyslexia in the classroom, an overview of reading instruction, and information about programs and services offered by PC READS. Presentation length can be as short as 15 minutes or extend up to 90 minutes, when a dyslexia simulation is included.
- Nothing is scheduled at this time, please check back again soon!
- McPolin Elementary School PTO Meeting on March 5, 2020
- Trailside Elementary School PTO Meeting on March 4, 2020
- Weilenmann School of Discovery on January 17, 2020
- Educational Advantage on October 2, 2019 5:00 pm
- Park City School District ESL Endorsement Class on May 14, 2019
- McPolin Elementary School PTO on January 15, 2019
- Winter Sports School on June 11, 2018
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation at Parley’s Park Elementary School on March 9, 2018 1:00 pm
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation – Sunrise Rotary Club on January 25, 2018
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation during Lunchtime Learning at the MARC on November 8, 2017 12:00 pm
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation at Trailside Elementary School on March 31, 2017 1:00 pm
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation at McPolin Elementary School on November 18, 2016