Our PC READS Dyslexia Awareness Presentations can be tailored to your interests and needs. Presentation length can be as short as 15 minutes or extend up to 90 minutes, when a dyslexia simulation is included.
- Nothing is scheduled at this time, please check back again soon!
- McPolin Elementary School PTO Meeting on March 5, 2020
- Trailside Elementary School PTO Meeting on March 4, 2020
- Weilenmann School of Discovery on January 17, 2020
- Educational Advantage on October 2, 2019 5:00 pm
- Park City School District ESL Endorsement Class on May 14, 2019
- McPolin Elementary School PTO on January 15, 2019
- Winter Sports School on June 11, 2018
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation at Parley’s Park Elementary School on March 9, 2018 1:00 pm
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation – Sunrise Rotary Club on January 25, 2018
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation during Lunchtime Learning at the MARC on November 8, 2017 12:00 pm
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation at Trailside Elementary School on March 31, 2017 1:00 pm
- Dyslexia Awareness Presentation at McPolin Elementary School on November 18, 2016