Come hear national expert, Pete Wright!
The Wrightslaw Special Education Law & Advocacy Conference is designed to meet the needs of parents, educators, health care providers, advocates and attorneys who represent children with disabilities regarding special education; it is not disability specific.
Presenter Pete Wright will focus on four areas:
- Special education law, rights & responsibilities
- Tests and measurements to measure progress & regression
- SMART IEPs
- Introduction to tactics & strategies for effective advocacy
- A full-day seminar by expert Pete Wright (See agenda)
- Three Wrightslaw books – Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, 2nd Ed., Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy, 2nd Ed., and Wrightslaw: All About IEPs provided the morning of the conference and then, within a week after the program, Wrightslaw will email those three books to each attendee in the adobe.pdf format. The three print and pdf books retail for $103.70.
Registration is available online at Eventbrite.com. To pay by check, download the Wrightslaw Conference Registration Form to print and mail. Scholarship opportunities will be announced once available.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!! Register before January 31st and save $45 off the regular General Rate. Early Bird registrants will also receive FREE adobe.pdf downloads of Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, 2nd Ed and Wrightslaw: Special Education Legal Developments and Cases 2017, retail value $34.90.
Sponsorship & Vendor Opportunities: Please review our Sponsorship Flyer email email@example.com with inquiries. Thank you!