Join PC READS TOGETHER this summer and participate in our fun, family-oriented reading challenges. Print a copy of our Summer Reading Challenge Worksheet which lists all 10 challenges. Keep track of your completed challenges and mail this form to us by September 1st.
(We’ve extended the date from August 15th to September 1st to give everyone more time to participate as we realize this summer is a bit different for all!)
- Use of audio books is always welcome!
- The Facebook post of the Weekly Challenge will include ideas on what to post to show that your family completed the challenge.
- The first 6 weekly challenges will be the first 6 listed on the Summer Reading Challenge Worksheet (shown below) and they will be released in order.
- Any 8 of 10 challenges can be completed for the Grand Prize drawing.
- This summer reading program is intended for residents of Summit County.
- Each Grand Prize package will include gift cards for local businesses including book & toy stores, ice cream shops, retailers and restaurants.