Event Details – Including Live Auction Preview!
While the event is scheduled to end at 10:00 pm, we hope some of you will be able to stay for our after-party which will have late-night food and drinks, too!
LIVE AUCTION PREVIEW
Thanks to the generosity of our community, we have amazing items for you to bid on. As some of the experiences in the live auction may be new to you, here’s a preview, including some websites with additional information.
- Park City Song Summit Experience: Includes Welcome Dinner with private artist performance on September 6th and two (2) three-day Summit Passes for show access September 7th – 9th. Visit Park City Song Summit.
- Escape to The Lodge at Blue Sky: Pamper yourself with a dinner for 2 at Yuta and a 1-night stay in a Sky Room. Includes one 90-minute Signature Edge Massage. Visit The Lodge at Blue Sky.
- Dinner Party at Riverhorse on Main: Plan a dinner party for up to twelve guests at one of Park City’s finest restaurants. Visit Riverhorse on Main.
- Ski Utah Interconnect Tour & Cliff Lodge Stay: A guided tour for two (2) of resort & backcountry terrain at as many as six resorts in one day, followed by a relaxing night at The Cliff Lodge. Visit Ski Utah Interconnect Tour and The Cliff Lodge.
- An “IKONIC” Weekend in Jackson Hole: Two (2) IKON Base Plus passes and a two-night stay in a beautiful townhouse within walking distance to downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Visit IKON and the Outpost, Jackson Hole.
- One in a Lifetime Experience for the Young NBA Fan: One lucky student will join Utah Jazz radio voice David Locke for a day in the life of a broadcaster. Package includes 4 tickets to the game. DAVID LOCKE: THE VOICE OF THE JAZZ (AND SPORTS FANS EVERYWHERE)
SNEAK PEAK OF THE SILENT AUCTION
In addition to the fabulous experiences in our Live Auction, we have a silent auction that is sure to please everyone in the room! Winners will be golfing at Park Meadows Country Club, enjoying a dinner for 10 at Hill’s Kitchen, staying slopeside at the Pendry, grilling on their
We are grateful for your support of this event through sponsorships and in-kind donations.