The information below is from the University of Utah’s Reading Clinic website.
The following services are available to educators:
- A three-day Wilson Introductory Workshop (see flyer).
- A year-long practicum in the Wilson Language Level I program (see flyer).
- Available to all educators while (limited) space remains.
- Funded through a donation from the George S. and Dolores Dore Eccles Foundation.
- Review the policies for a scholarship.
- Complete application for a scholarship.
- The above 3-day Introductory Workshop is a prerequisite for Level I Certification.
Educators that have previously attended a 3-day Introductory Workshop not conducted by the UURC will be required to pay a $250 tuition differential for the year long practicum.
- (Applications for the 2016-2017 school year will be posted at the beginning of January 2016.)
- Courses in the Wilson Language Level II program.